Can I get back to expert server?

Hi guys just want to ask that if I make 400 landings will I get to grade 4 but I got a level 2
Violation and I’m banned on expert server for 365 days that I mean before I was in grade 3 and almost at grade 4 and I’m just 110 landings away from grade 4 if I land 110 times will get back to expert server or should I wait til the 365 days is over hope you guys will understand me i’m not good at English

1 Like

Pls show us the violation stats

1 Like

You’ll regain access to the expert server on November 26th 2022, 18:21:31 ZULU. Per the violation table, you received 6 - Level 2/3 violations within the last year. You will need to wait until your oldest violation of those 6 ages 1 year old. In this case, your oldest of these 6 is one that you received on November 26th 2021, 18:21:31 ZULU.

Its down specific to the hour:minute:second, so you’ll have to wait for the full time.

Hope this helps!

6 Likes

From what I can see you can get to expert server again in approximately 260days

1 Like

Ok thanks guys

1 Like

Can I still appeal it

You can only if you believe that one of your violations was unjust, although im not sure if theres a time limit as far as appealing goes.

1 Like

Unfortunately you can only appeal violations before 7 days. After 7 days you can no longer appeal it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.