Can I get a refund

This game used to be amazing, now with the 20.1 update, i can’t even use the map. I have got the hot fix, I have restarted my iPad, and I have deleted and installed infinite flight again. Nothing works. I want a refund.

1 Like

If you are experiencing difficulty with Infinite Flight, please allow us the opportunity to help resolve your issue first by contacting us at support@infiniteflight.com.

Please see below how each App Store handles refunds:

Apple: iTunes policy is that all app sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds, but you may be able to receive a refund by emailing iTunes customer service making your request.

Android: Google Play Store offers a two hour grace period to request a full refund for any purchase. Following the two hour grace period all refunds need to be requested with the developer by providing a complete copy of the receipt which shows the purchase ID beginning with “GPA”. Refunds are not guaranteed and will be reviewed on a case by case.

REFUNDS CAN ONLY BE REQUESTED VIA E-MAIL (support@infiniteflight.com)

1 Like

Which device do you have? Because even with the hotfix - older devices will still struggle.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.