Can ATC on training please have some privileges?

So, as all of you are aware this is a very common issue and I feel it needs to be dealt with sooner or later. I was happily running ground at EGLL on training with no issues for around 25 mins. All of a sudden some lunatic joins and immediately taxis through grass and other people before skidding onto the wrong side of the runway and collides with someone taking off. That’s perfectly acceptable on casual, but training is supposed to be a place where people learn and prepare for expert. I’m not asking for random people to be able to report and ghost other players. All I’m suggesting is that there should be an ability for people to at the very least remove the physical aircraft. This would allow people to keep the learning environment while not affecting the player who decided to ruin it for everyone else. I’m sorry if this is already a feature and I haven’t seen it but if not I feel it would be a good alternative to just ignoring trolls.

1 Like

Topic about this from yesterday:

As it is training server, there’s not much that can be done in terms of reporting, ghosting, and taking disciplinary action. My suggestion to you is to maybe try out the IFATC Recruiting Process and see where it takes you. Trust me, you won’t regret it! You can check out the topic and get started here: Infinite Flight ATC Recruiting.

Topic liked above