Can ATC administer violations to users?

Can atc people on the advanced server give out violations to people

Yes they can ghost people.

Nope we can just ghost

5 Likes

ok because I got a 2 violations and idk how i got them is there a way to check past violations?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you get a violation it’s because of the automatic system. Most likely not manual by a person. Maybe you were taxiing above 35 knots or flying above 250 knots below 10,000ft. Also doing aerobatic maneuvers near an airport is a violation. Doing things like that will cause it to give you a violation, which can in return demote you in grades.

ok thanks for that

2 Likes

What are you talking about?

I have been downgraded from Grade 3 to Grade 2 after one of my flights. I guess this is because my Max Violation (3 days) count increased from 3 to 5.

Is this how it’s supposed to work?

Indeed it shall. Going 35.0000001 knots will still result in a warning and will be followed by a violation if not complied with as its above 35. You get a ten knot grace area for the 250 under 10,000 rule before a violation is received.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

But with 250/10k you get a ten knot “grace area.” You won’t get a violation at 259 knots.

2 Likes

Yes. That is correct. It warns you then if you don’t comply, it gives you a violation.

1 Like

True. Wasn’t thinking about that. Edited my post.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.