Can anyone explain me whats their name in IFC ?

Screenshot_20190310-003504

I’m a tad confused what you are asking here…

He is asking for the username.

I asked her name in IFC . my english is bad sry for that guys

What’s wrong with her name?

Not every pilot has an IFC account, this particular user likely isn’t in this forum if you can’t find them via searching.

1 Like

(apologies if you’re not allowed to reply in German)

Ich würde es einfach lassen, es ist es nicht wert daraus ein großes Thema zu machen, ich bin sicher die Person meint es nicht schlecht :)

Translation: I’d leave it, it’s not worth making a big deal out of it as I’m sure the person doesn’t mean bad by it :)

Diese person meint es nicht schlecht ? Sry aber mich persöhnlich hat es ziemlich gestört. Man sollte andere glaubensrichtungen respektieren. Sowss finde ich scheisse. Ganz ehrlich. Captain allah so ein gottloser. Ich fühle mich ganz ehrlich etwas schlecht.

Okay warte eine Minute ich tag jemanden der dagegen was tun kann, ich verstehe komplett was du meinst

1 Like

Echt keine ahnung von IF . Nimmt eine a330 und mit dem callsign SUPER am ende was ein idiot.

Ja wäre sehr nett ! Weil es geht hier um religion. Es geht hier um die muslimischen leute. Und jeder würde sich scheisse fühlen wenn er das sieht. Der typ macht es aus reine provokation

Please speak English.

1 Like

I understand the problem. But can you take this to PM?
This discussion does not fit in the community

1 Like

Sorry give me a minute, I’ll translate the issue for you guys

2 Likes

Actually yeah good shout, he needs to talk to a staff member right? Could you tell me who he needs to contact so I can tell him

Essentially he’s taken offence by the username of the user in the picture being captain Allah, according to him it’s made him feel really bad and he wants something done about it as, and I’m paraphrasing, any Muslim would take offence to that and it’s disrespectful to the religion.

@MishaCamp sorry for the tag but I think this needs your attention

1 Like

@Chris_S was last seen a minute ago maybe he can assist

Message the group moderators.
That is the best way for this situation to be dealt with

We will look into it.