Can anyone do a flyout

Hey mates,

One if my family members has the Covid-19 and is older than 65 and has pneumonia. So.i am asking anyone to do a kord flyout. Please

2 Likes

Yes, I can do it. Is this a fundraiser or something?

1 Like

It’s a memorial

1 Like

Hey! I’m sorry to hear about that! Hopefully they get well.

You can host a fly out and see who applies on that thread. Read up on the #live:events category for more.

2 Likes

My condolences. I will not let you down.

1 Like

I cant I am a basic

Wow. Sorry to hear about this. But you can make the event if you keep being active on the forum. Like, reply and be a helper a lot and you will get the Member rank, which can make events! 👍🏻

Make a group flight in #live:groupflights as that’s what your TL permits and i can tell you i will do everything to get there and spread the word in my slack groups.
follow the guidelines though:)

4 Likes

Ahh my bad didn’t notice that! Just keep reading and writing and you’ll be there in no time to make the event. My bad for not checking your TL. :)

1 Like

All you have to do is be an active and contributing member. It’s as easy as liking, replying and posting screenshots on the #screenshots-and-videos category. 👍🏻

1 Like

I can fly. If you need any help, we are here to help you any step of the way, and my condolences to you and your family.

3 Likes

Aw mate thanks. I am visiting Florida for just about 6 years now so yeah it doesn’t make sense but I am going back to new Zealand zoom

1 Like