Can any plane experts tell me what this is?

If anyone knows what these spike sort of things are called and used for can they please tell me as I have been wondering for a while what they are.


Thanks a lot! I really wanted to know.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.