Can a user ghost be reversed?

Hey, I haven’t been here for a while so apologies if this topic is in the wrong place or is already discussed, I tried searching but couldn’t find anything.

Note: this is a USER ghost where people reported me, not the ATC.

I was just wondering if a user ghost can be reversed, since I was just ghosted due to many reports but I don’t think it was justified?

I was on left downwind at WSSS, and this plane was distanced decently away from me, but as I got to final they were extremely close (the plane on the map was red). I just landed my plane on the runway as I thought he would go around, but he didn’t. He just landed right behind me and as a result he was reported and ghosted, but then i was also reported and ghosted.

I just want to know if I should’ve gone around (despite being in front of him the whole time), or if my ghost was justified.

If it can’t be reversed or if i was user ghosted for a reason it’s all good, i would just like to know the reasons behind it.

I can attach screenshots if anyone would like.

The ghosting most likely wont be reversed, but I recommend that you contact the controller who ghosted you. They will be able to tell you why they ghosted you.

I’m not sure about it, but it definitely wasn’t an ATC ghost cause there was no ATC at the time. Iirc it said user ghost because multiple users reported me.

It may have been a mod or staff

@Kyle.Plane - check your logbook. Who it was is noted there and is with 100% certainty active in here. Drop him or her a PM and take it from there :)

1 Like

Oh I see, thanks for the help :)

1 Like