CamoPlayz517’s Aircraft Drawings

Wow, your drawings are really good. Keep up the great work man. Nicely done 👍

1 Like

Trust me, the more you practice, the better you’ll get. And maybe next time, you could add colour so your drawings become much more vibrant. Keep up the awesome work @ItsBlitz! I really like your drawings!

2 Likes

I can add color, I just don’t have the right color penciled, as a matter as a fact, I’m going to buy new pencils today so I’ll buy some colored ones to.

Wow! … it turns out you’re good at drawing plane, I like to see your drawing, I’m honest, that I’m happy, see people drawing plane😃

1 Like

3 New ones For This Morning (For Me in Nevada)!

6 Likes

Some more for this Afternoon :)

5 Likes

These will be the last for tonight (PDT People) Fell free to comment how good I did (Yes, I don’t really care, even if you comment 1/10) :)

5 Likes

I’ve got a question - how long does it normally take for you to draw one picture?

Nice! That exact planes leaves CVG every day.

You’ve got the hands to have nice drawings, unlike me…

But just a small suggestion may i add:-
For the plane body, can youbmake them with a ruler? Just to make it more neat and realistic.
Well done

2 Likes

It takes me about 15-30 minutes for each one, I get a lot of free time (about 3-5 Hours) so I draw and play IF.

1 Like

Some more drawing today…
imageimage

6 Likes

Sorry for no pictures for a while, school is a big part of my day!

5 Likes

Nah bro it’s fine, schools been in the way for all of us!

1 Like

Got to draw one picture this morning! It’s for my school esssay about the A350!

4 Likes

Great drawings! I could never draw like you! Keep up the good work and don’t let anyone get in your way!

2 Likes

Another few Pictures on New Drawings!

5 Likes

Southwest 737 MAX 8?

does this mean we can make our own thread for our drawings/ just curious. not sure if i will make one though

As long as you don’t write on that post request to draw something then you can.