Cameron_McDermott's ATC Tracking Thread (Practical Passed) - [CLOSED] @NA

Hi everyone is anyone able to LFBO training server 1 I’m practicing my ATC skills! I just opened

IF name is IG-Sydneyaerospotter

1 Like

I’m paa915,
Where is my sequence

1 Like

Sequence when? You were number 2 behind the 737

I’ll stop by

1 Like

Ok all good i understans, so every pattern if there is 2 or more in pattern i have to sequence?

1 Like

feedback -
It is necesarry to send sequence (number 2, traffic to follow is on final) to the aircraft that is following another every time. (in this time, you must have send to PAA915)

And,… I think IF787 didn’t have to go around.

Other than thse, you did well. Landing Cleareances, transission, RWY change, exit command, and go around were fine.

well done.

3 Likes

Yes, It’s called anticipated separation.
If I wasn’t crossing the threshold for 20 seconds, the other plane would be off the runway by that point, so no go-around needed

1 Like

Only a one to note… when you gave me the go-around the second time, that was necessary, but you shouldnt give the guy on the rwy takeoff clearance, as a go-aroubd you fly the length of the runway, ans that causes probelms, like 1/2 nm separation.

Otherwise, everything was good!

1 Like

Hey guys thanks so much for the feedback im starting to get more confident about controlling now.

Yes that last guy went onto the runway without clearance and I couldn’t really help it.

1 Like

yeah, just tell him cancel clearance, hold position, exit rwy when able, etc. Even if they don’t listen, just say it anyway so pilots know its his fault, not in any way ATC

1 Like

Hi everyone.
I am now open at LFBO for anyone interested to help me practice my ATC skills by doing some patterns.

Airport: LFBO
Frequencies: Tower/Ground
Server: Training Server
Runways: 32L/32R

Hi everyone.
I am now open at LFBO for anyone interested to help me practice my ATC skills by doing some patterns.

Runways: 32L/32R

Is anyone able to join??

Hi everyone.
I am now open at YMML for anyone interested to help me practice my ATC skills by doing some patterns.

Airport: YMML
Runways: 27/34

Update is there anyone able to join for like 5mins please??

Sorry mate I am in the middle of a flight but I would join. All the best

1 Like

Hi everyone.
I am now open at LFBOfor anyone interested to help me practice my ATC skills by doing some patterns.

**Runways: 32L 32R **

My plane lands in 30 mins. If you will still be open, then I’ll definitely drop in

Sorry mate I’ve closed.

1 Like

Airport: YSCB
**Runways: 35 and 12 **