Camera bug while touchdown

PNG

Hi guys! So I noticed something odd with the wing view while landing. It happened to me multiple times now with different planes. When the plane touches down the runway and I open the wing camera it glitches (picture above) and double tapping it doesn’t work until the plane slows down and reverse thrust stops.
Anyone else? Thanks in advance.

Take a look at this topic, I think it is the same problem. Do you have IF Assistant by any chance?

2 Likes

I have yes. Read the article (thank you btw) but i noticed that the issue is present with all planes, not only with the B737. It happened with the B777, MD-11 and more.

1 Like

Ok. Turn off Shaky Cam and try to reproduce the problem. Let me know If it persists.

1 Like

Got it thank you so much.

The reason why I reported it only with the B737 is because it has been the only airplane I flew with since the update at the time.

I wasn’t sure if it was present on other planes because I haven’t tried them after the update (I just love the B737 so much)

But according to your post, it is present with other airplanes as well so now I know :D

We’re you using IF Assistant?Because this happened to me once while using the app with IF

If you use IF assistant, then turn off the shaky cam then you are good.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.