Camera angles

Hello, how can I view the inside cabin of B772? I’m eager to see and do it by myself. Thank you for your help! 🙂

2 Likes

Use the free cam and then move it inside of the aircraft. It’s a really cool sight

1 Like

To add on to Drummer, here’s a free cam tutorial if you need it! Have fun!

2 Likes

Thank you! This is so helpful. Btw, are there any chances that Incan remove the ATC communication during replays?

Thank you!

Do you mean the ATC Comm Logs? If so, tap the globe at the bottom right of the screen when you’re in replay mode to the “No UI” tab, and it should disappear!

1 Like

Thanks you so much! Now I can focus on my flights without worrying about the flight record

1 Like

No problem. Happy flying!

Oh wait when I start recording the game, the menus are gone. How can I fix that?

Can you provide a screenshot of what you mean?

1 Like

If you’re talking about the progress bar, just hold the screen for a few seconds and I should disappear. Same thing for making it reappear if needed. 😉

1 Like

It’s already okay. I guess it’s just a glitch

1 Like

Another Filipino IF player? Wow!

Omg! This is helpful. Thank you! I guess my game glitched a while ago that’s why it’s not showing

No problem! Sometimes the replay bar disappears when I start recording, so it’s not just you. But if you do what’s I said above it’ll be fixed. 🙂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.