Calm Stockholm To Smooth Helsinki

Short Summary:
Hello everyone. Just a couple of hours before had a good calm and cool flight from Stockholm to Helsinki using Finnair livery a350. Beautiful as a350 is, was so smooth throughout the course. Had a little delay during the approach as a little bit of traffic was there but still i nice experience to one of my many flights in Helsinki

Flight Information:
Departure Airport: Stockholm Arlanda (ESSA)
Arrival Airport: Helsinki Vantaa International Airport (EFHK)
Fleet & Livery: Finnair A350
Flight Time: 50 minutes
Username: mjmnmjmn
Call-sign: finnair 69
Cruising Altitude: 30000 feet
Cruising Speed: 0.85 mach

Screenshots:

Number 1: Departure from Stockholm Arlanda Airport. Beautiful takeoff from 19L going east towards Helsinki.

Number 2: Flying over Sweden. Man the A350 really looks wonderful.

Number 3: A smooth landing at Helsinki Vantaa Internation Airport on runway 22R.

Number 4: Spotting some aircrafts at distance beneth our Beauty while taxing to parking.

Number 5: Waiting for permission to cross runway 22L.

Number 6: Parked with another Finnair A350. Namaste Mate!!

Thank You Everyone for Stopping By…

Mervin_Sui

15 Likes

Appreciate your effort put into this! Awesome shots! I especially like the second picture

thanks man also not many interesting location i had in the way but really awesome flight. All cool and calm.

Nice shots! Just one thing I noticed on the 4th image is that when holding short the whole aircraft must be before the hold short line, so next time you can improve that.

2 Likes

Heyyyy you changed your profile pic

It’s actually number 5

Nice shots there bud!

Yeah bro actually what happened was i was taxing at 20 kts and suddenly i asked for crossing runway way back and i was approved and at the end the ground person told me to hold as the aircraft on the runway started takeoff. I also thought for pushing my aircraft behind the line but another aircraft which landed after me was so near i didn’t wanted to collide with it. Nice noticing by the way buddy and i knew someone would comment on it lol.

Yeah nice noticing you as well buds.

1 Like

Thanks for coming my friend.

i thought your name i saw somewhere on reddit. Gotcha.

1 Like

Lovely shots!

1 Like

Thank you sir!! Appreciate…

1 Like

It is me lol 😂

Haha lol i will check from now

1 Like