Calm down with the Virtual Airlines

Hey everyone. I was recently scrolling through the VA section and noticed a lot of new topics opening about new Virtual Airlines being started and a lot of them without a website and some with no good information and most of them virtual airlines that already exist.

With the amount of people making VAs, there isn’t enough pilots and that is why a lot of people are complaining about no applicants for their airlines. If you want to create a virtual airline, remember, it isn’t a simple as making a thread saying ‘My Virtual Airline is open’ and it is also making too much virtual airlines, most of them inactive.

If you want to create a virtual airline, please create a website, have a lot of free time and most importantly, an interesting idea and make sure your VA stands out. This is how Qantas Virtual and TravelSky are very successful.

So my message in a simple way, please don’t create a VA thinking it is a stroll through your local park.

17 Likes

VA’s take a lot to create and run but some people don’t realize that it takes that much hard work. But all VA’s should have a chance :P

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Wow. I read that topic but forgot all about it and only noticed when I saw the amount of VAs

There has been a chill in VAs in June, but now, there are more VAs!

Someone should go through the VAs and close the ones that are inactive so people won’t try and join inactive ones. It’s quite overwhelming looking at all the VAs on the database. Also, so many of the VAs being open are so unprofessional and look like they were made in an hour

I agree with Dylan. I have tried to contact united virtual with no avail. I was hoping they would have gotten back to me, as I am very interested. I’m sure there are other VAs that are operating in the same manner.

1 Like

1 Like

My VA started very well and I create it a week ago, this is my opinion.
The reason that people aren’t joining (apart that they are a lot of VA) VA’s is because they are pretty much the same thing (popular airport/aircraft).
The way to success in VA’s now is originality, professionalism and the first impression you give to the people, in my case I tried to be as original and professional as possible, and now I have over 13 members in a week.
Good Luck creating your VA, if you actually put an effort to it you will be successful!

2 Likes

Yes, my VA, the IFIA had the interesting concept of pilots creating their own routes and choosing aircraft and that was started 2 months ago now I have 140 pilots and 56 staff :)

1 Like

I also have a great staff in my VA that has helped me a lot!

Originality and Professionalism are the key to success :)

1 Like

there are 1500+ airports on IF, you don’t need to choose the same airports every time :)

Agreed, there are way to many VA’s and not enough good ones

2 Likes

All forum users have the option and chance to start their own Virtual Airline in Infinite Flight to make the simulator even more realistic than it already is.

1 Like

1 Like

I never said no one can’t make a virtual airline, I said don’t make a virtual airline unless you can be original, creative, make a website and have plenty of time.