Callsigns... What do I use?

On my profile, my Callsign is N219AJ, do I have to use that, or can I use a different callsign, like American 1234, N123AB, etc.?

3 Likes

You can use whatever you want to, as long as it’s appropriate.

8 Likes

He most likely meant the default callsign set by the app. Nothing is set as default in here :)

15 Likes

You can ammend you call sign in the settings page on the app. Most times if I am flying an actual airline route, either from my VA or other real life routes, I will use the real life call sign. If flying a GA aircraft then I will use a GA ( general Aviation) call sign like your pre-assigned one.

Happy landings and welcome to the world of Infinite Flight.

3 Likes

I know how to change it, but im asking if i have to use my N219AJ callsign.

1 Like

No it’s completely up to you on what you make it.
Just be aware of it as making it inappropriate will cause consequences. :)

2 Likes

I always use the callsign that matches the Airline that I fly but the flight number is usually my current UBER driver rating, so 4.91 is 4191

I fly RJs a lot lol. LYFT’nUBER is my " name", always

In that regard I love DELTA CONNECTION and DELTA. I would consider joining a VA in regards to DLVA but I’m a Lima like an animal, not a bean lol … I’m joking because the ATC VOICE calls Ls Lima as beans instead of the animal annouciation lol

So… I’ll NEVER EVER USE DLVA ,even if I did join the club … just can’t stand auto AI voice mispronousing L pheneticolly

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.