Callsign

Guys, I need help or clarification. I used to go by call sign of “Colorbird” . A couple of days ago I decided to add a number to the call sign but after doing so the ATC and Unicom started using the phonetic alphabet instead of just saying the call sign and the number.

Anyways, I found out that there was a change to prevent offensive call signs. Also I read on a post that in order to have the call sign pronounced normally instead of phonetically I am supposed to enter the call sign in small letter. Well, when I do so, the game changes it to capital letters. Anyone knows if there is a way to fix this? I would like to have old call sign back.

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

As of recent, the calsign system has changed. Since you didn’t change it since after the update, it continued to use what it did before. Since you changed it, it now becomes apart of the new updated voice system.

Im sorry but as of now it would not be possible for you to change your callsign back because of the update where they changed callsign pronounciation by using the phonetic alphabet.

Thanks for the info. I guess I am out of luck.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Lesson learned, " leave well enough alone" ;)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.