Callsign In Tag at Top Of Page

Hey all! Here I have a simple but helpful request to help out with knowing your callsign. I have spawned in several times and forgot if I changed my callsign for my new flight or if it’s the same as the last flight. That’s why I had the idea for a quick and easy way to check your callsign. Your callsign would be displayed right next to your stats or above it when you pause the game, here’s a picture to better understand.

As you can see there is Hours, xp, and Grade. It also says your server and username, your callsign would be displayed next to your username or hours.

Thanks for looking at my request, I think this could highly improve the game in a easy way.

Not sure if we really need this, all you need to do to see your callsign is to click on the stats.

3 Likes

That’s funny I was just thinking about this idea 10 mins ago. Love the idea! I also have the same issue with forgetting my callsign and using the wrong one on my initial request.

1 Like

It would make a big difference compared to the way it is now you would see it as your filling up making it more obvious

1 Like

I always send a random callsign like a American Airlines callsign in a Spicejet Q400. 🤦🏼‍♂️

1 Like

As stated above, yes, all you need to do is to click the stats. I don’t really see the need for this.

I’ll consider voting for this actually. I typically always change my callsign, but I have had those moments when suddenly I’m flying an Alaska Airlines C172 😂

1 Like

I see this two ways. In one sense, it would be really helpful, and you simply have to click the pause menu. But then again, all you have to do is click your stats in the corner to see/change your callsign. I’m out of votes, but this would be a convenient feature, I like the idea.

The same could be said for the rest of the stuff in that tag. If you click the stats, you still see your name, xp, hours, etc. Why not have your callsign? :)

1 Like

For me, we dont actually need this for now. There’s still some things needs to be rework rather than this request. You can still change your callsign while you’re on the ground.