Callsign Havoc

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

go to “menu” then at top of page their is the small cogwheel, (settings) click on that and you can change your callsign!

1 Like

@divebuddha, you beat me too it!!

Thanks very much lads. In that case I might actually start doing this now then.
No promises though.

1 Like

2 Likes

Without a cause sometimes haha.

1 Like

1 Like

Is there a significance to your callsign?

Yes it identifies who u r for the controllers

Callsign wise I use (or try to) the correct Airline Number and Suffix, or if flying GA then use the callsign " G-ERTI ". If anyone knows the BBC Radio comedy “Cabin Pressure” they will understand that one!

And takes a lotta time to read and blocks the frequency! :)

3 Likes

1 Like

Yeah I also played x plane 9 on mobile until they removed it and replaced it with a very poorly made x plane 10 mobile

Well I played x plane 9 like 3 years ago and have been playing if for 6 months now

I could understand if there was a US Airways livery but the call sign was American, but not when your clearly a southwest but your call sign is virgin

1 Like

Sorry, what I said earlier was that the call sign should be American when flying US airways, because of their merger. But the call sign should otherwise match the airline

1 Like

However, I did notice a problem since the new update concerning call signs which I think people should be aware of…

My callsign reflects modern day routes:

E.g JetBlue 23, inbound on the ILS Runway 24R.

JetBlue 23 is an actual route from KJFK to KLAX. I only change the rules when using all callsigns on my Profile, or airlines that have gone and shut down.

2 Likes