Callsign column in logbook

With VAs holding such a strong place within the Infinite Flight Community, I would love to see the game itself help to support VAs in their activity. As a founder and CEO of a VA myself, I for one know that the inclusion of a Callsign column in the logbook would be a great addition to help with PIREP approvals. This holds even more value where a pilot is active in a number of VAs, making it more obvious which log entries apply to a specific VA.

The replay screen already has a column for Display Name, would it be a big job to add Callsign to the logbook in a similar manner?

If you are a staff member at a VA and think this would help, or a pilot who can see that value in storing this additional piece of information… throw me a vote!

Love this idea. the more in-game VA/VO components the better imo! There’s so many in Infinite Flight that dont know about the IFC and this can go along way to bridge that gap.

9 Likes

I really like the idea. I do use the display name column to easily scroll through different replay files. Having access to this information in the logbook would help everyone to keep track of their activities, especially if they fly for multiple VAs/VOs. This could be extremely useful if you fly under the departure from your last arrival rule. A quick look in the logbook and you’re good to go!

You have my vote as I’m a 2 in 1 and would perfectly fit my needs as both. VA CEO and pilot

1 Like

This is an awesome idea! Hope this is implemented.

1 Like

Love this we need this.

1 Like

Fantastic idea (voted)

1 Like

Voted ! I love this idea

1 Like

It’s a perfect idea. Go for it

1 Like

This has got my vote! Excellent idea Naz :)

1 Like

I have no more votes, but I leave here my congratulations on the idea. I hope that this will be implemented in the future

1 Like

Great idea! Voted

1 Like

Amazing idea. Probably one of the best requests Ive seen on the IFC!! 👌👌

1 Like

I think this would be helpful great idea! Being a CEO of a VA as well I see benefit in this idea. Well said dude.

1 Like

Yes, that can help a lot, thats a big fat yes from me as SAVAVP.

2 Likes

Awesome idea. Especially since it’s annoying to type in your callsign every single time in the general aviation slot.

1 Like

Nice! This could be really helpful when it comes to organizing. Unfortunately, I’m out of votes.

Also, 36 votes in 18 hours!

1 Like

great idea @Naz

1 Like

40th vote, well done for gaining the amount of votes you have for this great request in under a day Naz, mine included.

1 Like

Thanks!

And thanks indeed to all who have voted so far, I’m glad others also see a benefit from the idea.

If anyone is in a VA/VO and wants to share it there - feel free! 👍🏻

3 Likes

Great idea, voted

1 Like