Call your take off!

Coming into FAPE from FACT, on a back to back about 30 minutes ago on expert server, it was a normal day.

Nobody called out taking off runway 19. Bad enough I had a jet running pattern work and was way too close. I tried to go around but I was shocked and not calibrated and what makes matters worse is when you see another jet you always go right!!! Why are you going towards me? 😒

Couldn’t recover. Lost a lot of souls on board.

13 Likes

Just reread the Unicom…he took off but said he was on base, going to final and decide lets go straight at this guy. Unreal.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

1 Like

This was on Expert?!?! - do you know what his display name was because then the mods can then sort it out - you should be able to find it in the replay.

2 Likes

Yup on expert and right before that he landed over the top/through a guy on 08. Took off on 19 and ran right at me. Right after ATC closed there and moved north. I was pretty bummed at the time that they left, then this happened. Lol

1 Like

What was the person’s display name? @schyllberg you might be needed here…

1 Like

I won’t put it public. If who you tagged reaches out, I’ll let him/her know. Thank you.

2 Likes

You are very welcome - happy to help!

2 Likes

I normally wouldn’t say anything on these types of threads, but this is a good exception.

Showing respect like that to the person who ruined your flight takes a lot of effort. Thanks for being a good guy.

3 Likes

I really enjoy this flight sim and have learned a lot from this forum. I enjoy how realistic most like to be. This post wasn’t started with the intent to get any one particular person into any trouble rather be an example not to be rude and inconsiderate and to show a close call but I also didn’t realize he landed on someone right before. Lol.

I just joined and I’d prefer to be a valuable part of this community than a burden. Thank you. Maybe I’ll see you in the sky one day.

3 Likes

My eyesight might not be too great, but does anyone else see an F-22 at the bottom of the third picture?

2 Likes

I see it too lol

I thought it was just a shadow at first.

2 Likes

Yea he was doing pattern work at a good speed and that’s who I was watching right before I noticed this guy taking off at me. I was about to go around anyways and let the fighter land due to speed but he was actually above me when I tried to gain altitude and bank right due to the oncoming plane.

1 Like

how are we not gonna talk about the f-22 just watching it all go down?

like i understand this makes you and everyone frustrated, but can we just take a second and admire the f-22 in the last pic that witnessed all?

2 Likes

LOL right! And he was quick enough to be that far away when he saw the plane taking off of 19. Right before that plane left the runway, he was probably only 100 yards directly behind me. Lucky him!

Can we make it harder to get on the expert server? Lol at least at 1000 knots it went quite quickly.