California Routes

Hey,
Just wondering if anybody has any routes in California that are fun, with good scenery and a fun approach. Please let me know the flight level, speed, livery, aircraft, ETE and waypoints. If you have a picture please include it as well.
Thanks

KLAS-KOAK is a fun 1 hour flight in the SW 737-800

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion!

Similarly
KSFO-KLGB or KLGB/KLAX-KLAS is scenic-lots of mountains and high desert etc.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to fly those routes!

San Francisco - Seattle (KSFO-KSEA) for 1,5 hrs. You can use Delta A319 on that route for more realism :)

1 Like

I really like KLAX to KMMH in the Alaska Q400. It’s a short, 1 hour flight that takes you though the beautiful Sierra mountains. KMMH is also surrounded by mountains and has a beautiful approach. Definitely recommend you try it!

3 Likes

A personal favorite of mine is KSAN-KNUC in the A380 ☺️

6 Likes

SJC-SAN Southwest 737
SJC-LAX Southwest 737
SJC-LAS Southwest 737

2 Likes

I would look here for suggested routes. There are a couple good one in this amazing thread below:

Now for my favorite routes in California. Here I go:

KLAX-KSMF (1.5 hours) Southwest B737
KSAN-PDX (2.25 hours) Southwest B737
KSAN-KSMF-KBOI (1.75 hours)(1.75 hours) Southwest B737
KSFO-KSEA (2.5 hours) Alaska B739
KPHX-KRNO (1.65 hours) Southwest B738
KSJC-KLAX (0.85 hours) Southwest B737
KBUR-KOAK (1.0 hours) Southwest B737
KOAK-KEUG (1.25 hours) Allegiant A320
KLAX-KSFO (1.0 hours) Alaska A320

I would recommend using https://fpltoif.com/ for creating your flight plan. It can also give you basic information for your flight!

2 Likes

Klax-ksfo-klas-ksan-klax
You can use any part of that you’d like

2 Likes

Phoenix Sky Harbor to John Wayne airport

2 Likes

KSJC-KSNA

(@BigBert10 and @Aviator_Airbus will be happy)

When KSJC is no where on that list and the other airports (KSMF, KSFO, and KOAK) are included…

:(

EDIT: Nvm, I found it (but KSJC is mentioned once and the others are mentioned twice…)

KSJC-KSEA is beautiful, you get to depart with hills on both sides of you as we are in the middle of Silicon Valley and the Seattle mountains are beautiful

ETE: 1:45
Southwest B737/B738, Alaska Airbus Family and Boeing 737 family, Delta E175

1 Like

KLAX-KSFO and land on the runways facing direct west. Fly in a tbm,c208,or c750

Don’t even joke about that

1 Like

I flew into KLTV (South Lake Tahoe) last week, talk about a sweet approach! You come in from the north over the lake, I’d recommend flying from just about anywhere to there.

1 Like

You can do CYVR - KSMF, it’s a nice route.

1 Like

KLGB-KRNO for a pretty crazy descent into the mountains, you also might see Lake Tahoe oh your way down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.