California Coastline Adventure!!! (In need of attendants) @KONT-282300APR19

(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario_International_Airport)
Server: *Expert

Airport: KONT

Time: 2300Z2019-04-28T23:00:00Z2019-04-29T01:30:00Z

NOTAM: *Spawn in 10 minutes early. Maintain at least 3nm spacing between other aircraft in event. Do not start takeoff roll until the plane in front of you is at least 3nm away. Have Fun!!! Be respectful to other pilots. If there is no ATC be professional on Unicom.

WELCOME TO MY FIRST EVENT!!!
This will be a formation flight from KONT. We will all fly up the coast and then return at KONT. There are 3 terminals at KONT.

If you would like to attend please tell me what gate you want and your call sign. When we return to the airport you may take any parking spot.

Plane: United A320

This is my first event so if there’s anything wrong with the topic please let me know and I’ll fix it.

When the event ends please post your screenshots. This is my home airport so I hope everything goes well.

I will send out the procedures the day before the event. My username is IFC-TheFlyingGuy1 in infinite flight and my call sign 37389T. On the day of the event I will spawn in 30 minutes early so you can copy my flight plan.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Nice event! Is there any Flight Plan to be filed up for this event? I think there should be one!

I will send that out the day before the event

1 Like

Lets get at least 10 people to attend!!!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.