Calibration Position

Hi! Can anyone of yall share your calibration positions and as to why you hold the device in such way? Thanks!

1 Like

I hold my iPad, as if I was holding a yoke.

3 Likes

So you hold it upright? Or do you bend it down?

1 Like

bent forward a bit

2 Likes

This is honestly the hardest part of Infinite Flight for me, calibrating the device perfectly. Make sure you have the yolk visible in the menu bar thing and practice!

4 Likes

Sit upright, slouch a little, put elbows on knees, and hands on iPad. Ready to fly.

2 Likes

It varies, but my favorite is lying down, iPad on waist, directly perpendicular to ceiling. It’s a balancing act because if your belly is too big, the iPad will sink and you can’t see the bottom of the screen. However, if your belly is too flat, you won’t be able to roll the plane effectively by sliding the device down the slope of it. I recommend maintaining ~20lbs over a healthy body weight.

3 Likes

Yoke*

I don’t find that to be much, if any, help. I just look at the magenta pitch indicator bar that is visible on the trim tab. That way I can use more valuable instruments and data in the bar at the bottom.

1 Like

Whops the bad spelling and same it doesn’t help. But I just know whether I’m way off or just a bit off. I usually fix while taxing so I can see if I’m off centered

Ah. Still, I recommend using the magenta indicator in the trim tab. It really helps. :)

1 Like

Yup. We need that on the rudder too 👌👌

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.