Calculating you're flights!

Hello fellow IF Family
I made this topic to see how youguys calculate you’re time of take off and you’re Arrival
Ex. I usually have a time when I take off and I calculate the time difference between countries then I work out when I Wil land. And how do youguys calculate you’re flight I usually Google search my flight routes and time difference between countries to get my arrival time and I am going to beedfuel that’s how I workout my flights.

1 Like

Simbrief

3 Likes

I manily use fpltoif.com because it gives my a flight plan, fuel, and passengers. If you have IFAssiatants VNAV option it also gives you VNAV and step climbs. Hope this helps!

I usually use simbrief.com for a more accurate result. However you can go off the idea that 500nm takes approximately 1 hour to fly. So a 2,000nm flight will take about 4 hours, 5,000nm will take 10 hours. You get the idea :) However this is not as accurate as simbrief.com but you can still use it for rough estimates!

1 Like

I know this is off-topic a bit, but you can get VNAV on IFAssistant?

1 Like

You can set your departure time when you make a flight plan with simbrief it will then tell you your arrival time (using Zulu time if I remember correctly) once it’s made your flight plan.

Yep I think it’s 5 dollars though… I would wait until the official VNAV comes

1 Like

Are you on iOS by any chance?

1 Like

Yes IPad (character limit)

Must not be available on Android, thanks though never knew about it

1 Like

simbrief or flightradar24 they give you your flight time on average. Your flight will mainly depend on the weather like wind and other parameters.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.