Calculate flight time

Hello Infinite Flight Community, just wondering if there was any way to calculate flight time. Whenever I make up my own rought i always wonder how long the flight would take. Is there some maths or a website that takes the distance to destination, speed, altitude and things like that to calculate an estimated flight time.
Just wondered. Thanks!
Have a good morning/afternoon/evening .

1 Like

Just look up your flight on a flight tracker such as FR24 and you will get the flight time.

1 Like

If you use https://fpltoif.com/, and input your route it will let you know how long it will take as well as giving you the flight plan and other flight details.

2 Likes

ETE to destination.

Period

4 Likes

I was about to say lol. But make sure to add about 15 minutes to it because you need to slow down for landing

2 Likes

You need an acount for that web

Just make one then. It’s free :)

1 Like

I did. I checked it out. I will use that now. Thanks IFC👌

1 Like

Glad to have helped you :)

1 Like

That’s a good one but ETE changes as you climb. It finalizes once you reach a stable altitude and speed. But it’s useless if you’re in the ground. It doesn’t tell you exact time. I would just look up a similar flight and assume its going to take around that time for me to fly the route.

1 Like

This topic can now be closed

Quick tip, usually every block on the global map is roughly 45 minute flight time for commercial aircraft.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.