Cairo Int’l coming to 23.2!

we gonna be getting any fences for spotting

2 Likes

Of course!

1 Like

I can see HECA revived you 😂! Welcome back!

You’re most welcome, I sincerely hope you’ll enjoy it!

1 Like

IRL does the plane use the pax bridge? If no, is there any thing to make the stairs come and not the bridge?

2 Likes

Yes the plane2at t2 and t3 uses jet bridge but seasonal terminal and terminal 1 uses stairs

2 Likes

The most requested airport is here 👀

1 Like

I’m so excited to fly Cairo from LHR on 777-300er When I See This 3D airport Realase :))))

3 Likes

Finally… awesome work guys!

2 Likes

Heyyy! Welcome to the community! We’re all excited to see this airport show up on your screens!

YES! Finally!

I can say that progress has been made… And I might share some shots later in the week 👀

5 Likes

Sounds good! Can’t wait

3 Likes

Keep it up guys , so looking forward to see the work once done , can only imagine how difficulty it is with 3 terminals , seasonal terminal, private terminal etc…. Thank you so much

1 Like

I dont think that seasonal terminal is hard since it is just look like a building that have ni jetways or any thing it is just building not hard

1 Like

I mean the are several buildings in the airport makes it quite complex im sure it will look amazing in IF

1 Like

I would say the buildings can sometimes be the most complicated part! Jetbridges or not! Do not underestimate how much time can go into just one building!

4 Likes

HECA UPDATE

Hey everyone!

Here are some of HECA’s latest shots!

Terminal 1:

Terminal 3

Please note that these shots do not reflect the actual state of the airport. Also everything you see in these pictures is subject to change!

24 Likes

Awesome cant wait to see it in game😍😍

1 Like

Looking good 😻

1 Like

The level of detail is INSANE!

2 Likes