Cairo Int’l coming to 23.2!

HECA | Cairo International Airport
🇪🇬

This airport is one of the most requested airport in Infinite Flight, and NO, it has not been forgotten !

I wanted to make it a big deal
So I did

ENJOY

This is a collaboration between @Paul_G and myself, to speed things up a bit!

HECA is a gigantic airport, it requires a lot of time, and a lot of ressources to be as loyal as the real airport as possible.
Therefore, what you can see in this video is still very much in progress, there is no set release date, and we will be making small updates on the state of HECA sometimes.
We mostly wanted to lance the boil after seeing large amounts of comments on instagram, twitter or on the IFC asking about HECA. You can now safely tell them that YES HECA is in progress.

90 Likes

That’s a very good news for @EgyptairVirtual.
Thanks @Mathurin_Garcier and @Paul_G

2 Likes

Congratulations to the editors involved in this project. :)

4 Likes

It really is! A 3D airport is always appreciated !

Thanks Mauricio!

1 Like

Yay! I love flying out of this airport and I love flying Egyptair a lot and this is a hub for it, I can’t wait until this comes 3D!

3 Likes

Wow! Amazing progress!:D Can’t wait for it to become a 3D airport!:D

2 Likes

That’s so cool!

1 Like

This will be fun to pair with the A380 rework
Dubai to Cairo

2 Likes

We might have a proposition…

Jokes apart, we are overjoyed to learn that our HUB is getting some love! Thanks @Mathurin_Garcier and @Paul_G

5 Likes

I am definitely interested! Thanks @EgyptairVirtual!

2 Likes

Lets goo! It’s gonna be amazing honestly

1 Like

Since i am One on of the pilots in the biggest airline in africa and in the world @EgyptairVirtual
I am very happy and glad to see this amazing airport in 3d it will be more amazing right now to flight to cairo as 3d airport cant wait to see it soon and special thanks to @Mathurin_Garcier and @EgyptairVirtual for giveing me an amazing experince with egypt air virtual ❤️🔥🔥🔥

4 Likes

Thank you!

Yes it is!!!

Agreed! Fun fact: the last thing I worked on was the A380 gate of terminal 2 🤯🤯🤯

It already is 🤪😂

Thanks for your dedication Youssef! We knew you’d enjoy it! 🤩

3 Likes

Great! Cant wait to see it on a release day!

1 Like

Can’t wait for this airport. Great job guys

1 Like

great job brother

1 Like

Because I know some people won’t be watching the video 😜

Here are some pictures of the terminal!

As you can see, a lot of work remains to be done…

29 Likes

Yay 😃 it’s time to renew my subscription, thank you guys for this amazing work 😍🔥

2 Likes

The terminal looks amazing and the landing picture looks firrrrre🔥🔥

2 Likes