Cabo Verde Boeing 757-200

We just reached another milestone! It’s still the most voted B757 livery. Happy 60 votes ! 🇨🇻
4 Likes

Hope the votes stuck at 62 (one of my favourite number)
Cabo Verde (the blue one) should come!

1 Like

Not the biggest fan of this livery, would be a nice addition though.

5 Likes

it would be great to fly Cape Verde Boston or Cape Verde Amsterdam with Cabo Verde Airlines paint

2 Likes

Why would it? I mean they said they would pick a few themselves and a few from the feature requests. And this one is probably the livery with the most votes

1 Like

So it was at 62,1 hour ago.
Now back at 61🌚😭

Anyway , that’s kinda cool to see that the link was opened by 222 people , it shows that they were actually interested , I’m pretty thankful for that :

23 days ago it was at 20 votes, now more than 60, and most voted B757 one, that’s insaaaaaaannnnnnneeeeeeee.
Thank you y’all 🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

We know the # is kinda dead, but let’s revive this.

#addtheCaboVerde752

1 Like

Well we got 1 African airline and there more to come so let’s hope

5 Likes

Also this has more diversity than Ghana (Dont get me wrong I love the livery but the diversity is disappointing)

2 Likes

Facts , nothing more than facts. Let’s hope it gets added in 20.3 ! 🇨🇻

2 Likes

It also flies to African destinations also

Dakar
Lagos

1 Like

I honestly don’t find anything beautiful at this livery, but it’s really nice to have new ones 🌝

1 Like

Is it still the case, that the majority of the stocks belong to Icelandair? Because I read that in an article but I am not sure how outdated it is

1 Like

Yes I agree, it’s my opinion, I don’t find it amazing but I really like to see such diversity 👍

1 Like

But it’s not, liveries were all decided before the update was even announced. If this got 1000 votes it still may or may not be added, only the devs know.

1 Like

Cabo Verde did also fly to EHAM and EHRD in the past. Here in Holland we have quite a big community of Cape Verdeans in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.

1 Like

Oh that’s super cool , I wasn’t even aware that they used to fly there !
Thank you for that information though.
@Roubsan

1 Like

If this won’t be added I will be disappointed but might as well fly TUI/Thomson route they used and maybe Neos

1 Like

It’s Manchester (UK) to Sal (CV) isn’t it ?

Yep and maybe gatwick

1 Like