Cabo Verde Boeing 757-200

All he’s saying is votes don’t matter, chill.

Also that’s not what I asked, where did you see that this was not going to be added?

Bro that’s because it’s alphabetical hahaha

1 Like

But regardless we need more African airlines and this is a perfect one to add!

3 Likes

I wrote alphabetical… I never meant the 3rd with most B757 , but the 3rd by reading letter by letters.

I totally agree with you Africa needs more attention.

2 Likes

People can say nothing The Company is no longer on the 757 so Cabo Verde also has a reason to be added. Just like Air Baltic lol YL

Yaaay lol A220 : Air Tanziana ; Sénégal / Austral and more

Yes people always forget those amazing airlines

2 Likes

Africa is so beautiful, but in Infinite Flight and on the world she’s too set aside.

2 Likes

Look good, i like cape verde !

3 Likes

Bruh. For the second time. I meant that if someone doesn’t know the operators by heart, when you open the internet page, your eyes won’t avoid it, as it’s up. One of those you’ll directly notice. I’ve nothing else to add. I never asked more ppl to be involved in it. If you still didn’t understand what I said… -> PM , let’s not pollute here .
No need to be disrespectful by laughing at me if you didn’t understand. Sorry for that.

3 Likes

1. Votes on the forum

2. Trends and comments on our social media platforms

3. Promoting diversity across continents (representative to our user base)

B757 Livery List

2 Likes

The livery might be in 20.3 or it might not be. Only the devs know at the moment. So let’s avoid the wild speculation please.

9 Likes

Thank you. Finally someone who understood.
I never said that it should be added because it was on the list, since days I’m saying that it will open routes, that’s the main reason.

1 Like

Thank you, finally.

For all, read the full Articles about the B757 Livery List

The B757 Livery List

1 Like

How this Livery won’t be there? Well… if it (airline) caught Icelandair attention, it caught de devs attention as well, I’m faithful…

2 Likes

Update : now 53, 2 > AL.

👀 One more than AL :o
4 Likes
Cabo Verde is now the most voted B752 thread with 55 votes. Congrast! 🇨🇻
8 Likes

Hey guys look what I found

15 Likes

Wow, I see a lot. Is this really true?? Let’s wait and see!

3 Likes