Cabo Verde Boeing 757-200

Bruh. For the second time. I meant that if someone doesn’t know the operators by heart, when you open the internet page, your eyes won’t avoid it, as it’s up. One of those you’ll directly notice. I’ve nothing else to add. I never asked more ppl to be involved in it. If you still didn’t understand what I said… -> PM , let’s not pollute here .
No need to be disrespectful by laughing at me if you didn’t understand. Sorry for that.

3 Likes

1. Votes on the forum

2. Trends and comments on our social media platforms

3. Promoting diversity across continents (representative to our user base)

B757 Livery List

2 Likes

The livery might be in 20.3 or it might not be. Only the devs know at the moment. So let’s avoid the wild speculation please.

9 Likes

Thank you. Finally someone who understood.
I never said that it should be added because it was on the list, since days I’m saying that it will open routes, that’s the main reason.

1 Like

Thank you, finally.

For all, read the full Articles about the B757 Livery List

The B757 Livery List

1 Like

How this Livery won’t be there? Well… if it (airline) caught Icelandair attention, it caught de devs attention as well, I’m faithful…

2 Likes

Update : now 53, 2 > AL.

👀 One more than AL :o
4 Likes
Cabo Verde is now the most voted B752 thread with 55 votes. Congrast! 🇨🇻
8 Likes

Hey guys look what I found

15 Likes

Wow, I see a lot. Is this really true?? Let’s wait and see!

3 Likes
We just reached another milestone! It’s still the most voted B757 livery. Happy 60 votes ! 🇨🇻
4 Likes

Hope the votes stuck at 62 (one of my favourite number)
Cabo Verde (the blue one) should come!

1 Like

Not the biggest fan of this livery, would be a nice addition though.

5 Likes

it would be great to fly Cape Verde Boston or Cape Verde Amsterdam with Cabo Verde Airlines paint

2 Likes

Why would it? I mean they said they would pick a few themselves and a few from the feature requests. And this one is probably the livery with the most votes

1 Like

So it was at 62,1 hour ago.
Now back at 61🌚😭

Anyway , that’s kinda cool to see that the link was opened by 222 people , it shows that they were actually interested , I’m pretty thankful for that :

23 days ago it was at 20 votes, now more than 60, and most voted B757 one, that’s insaaaaaaannnnnnneeeeeeee.
Thank you y’all 🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

We know the # is kinda dead, but let’s revive this.

#addtheCaboVerde752

1 Like

Well we got 1 African airline and there more to come so let’s hope

5 Likes

Also this has more diversity than Ghana (Dont get me wrong I love the livery but the diversity is disappointing)

2 Likes