Cabin Crew Announcement

I found a link which contains Inflight announcements. I’m part of this VA and this page has made my flights a bit more interesting and less boring during cruise and approach. I thought I share with you guys this link for fun :) http://iffgunitedcontinen.wix.com/operations#!inflight-entertainment/c1rbj

7 Likes

I use YouTube to play the safety demos all the time. This is a great idea

I found a video on IFFG where a pilot used the new feature Picture-in-Picture
He pushed back, taxied to the runway where the Announcement video stops. Nice creativity!
Only for iOS though

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

To add on more realism whenever you land the Ryanair 737 it should give the automated announcement that starts with a trumpet sound and rattles on about kph On my way! 95% of Ryanair flights etc. etc.😄.

Back on topic though, it’s a good idea but I think it would take up a lot of memory, but I still think it isn’t a bad idea.

pls check your whatever you look at for the untied virtual pilot recruitment thing, i filled out the survey and no body has replied yet

There should be a fourth page (next to HUD, Map and Systems page) with all these flight announcements as a default feature in IF.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I do not know why people do not keep active this topic ahah

I really want this in IF, with all functions on all aircraft and airlines you choose! It would be a great thing! Please Mods have a look to this request! ;)

1 Like