C208 Rework Confirmed? Thoughts?

Was wondering what everyone thinks about the confirmed C208 (Cessna Caravan) rework?

Curious as to why the communities opinion (we literally keep the game running with our $10 USD a month) wasn’t taken into account?

The MAX, 747 and 767 (and MANY other aircraft have way more votes.

This is not to bash the staff or cause chaos. Please remain civil so the discussion that takes place here can continue on without being closed.

9 Likes

Tbh I’m happy about this. We’re getting another larger passenger jet so seeing some attention given to the smaller aircraft category imo is a very good thing.

7 Likes

real they should listen to the community more!

3 Likes

The 208 is gonna come with something else so its not really a lose situation, but it might lengthen the update frequency

I think the community want/wish list is important to take into account though.

7 Likes

Honestly, I think it’s a horrible decision seeing as the aircraft has very few votes compared to other stuff that would not only be flown more but also are in more dire need of a rework

6 Likes

Look at the 767 or something. If they wanted to add a small airplane, at least do something somewhat worthwhile. Not a fricking 208.

3 Likes

They explained their reasoning:

• the model is already very good
  • with Chris’s help they can improve it with a live cockpit, etc…
  • they needed something small the 3D artists could move onto between the A380 and the next big new aircraft/rework.

@Comif see this as well

3 Likes

Only small plane I want is my beloved Cessna 152 🥲

100% power = 117N1 🥴🤔

1 Like

so if the model is already very good why do they need to rework it before the 767…?

2 Likes

It’s been stated multiple time size doesn’t matter. As you move down in size you will get even more detail if that makes sense. I’d suggest fact checking that one.

2 Likes

look at reason 3 that I said.

It has been and Jason mentioned the next plane will be a poll not much more they can do they have to cater to the minority as well.

3 Likes

No one asked for the F/A-18 either. No one flies any fighter besides that now…

3 Likes

Guys I’ll put things into perspective - if they did another large airliner we wouldn’t see it released until near the end of the year.

By doing something small we get another rework in not too long.

I love the 208 I just hope we get some nice new liveries especially the Texas State Trooper 208

2 Likes

Hmm yes a fighter jet that you can do anything in compared to a 208.

1 Like

Please look at what I said. It’s been stated before that size doesn’t generally matter.

1 Like

The C208 is actually a very capable aircraft.

It can fly high
It can land at small airfields and at high altitudes among other things

3 Likes