C172 day going around every featured airport

Today I decided to go fly to each featured airport on the ATC schedule and do a touch and go. I departed KRCQ and landed in KRNO. Thanks again to @Aquila for making this FPL! I definitely really enjoyed the new updated Cessna and got to fly to airports I admit I never went to. Unfortunately on final at KRNO my app crashed 🤬 so I started a new flight at the previous airport to finish correctly. Here’s the FPL if you want to use it. I definitely recommend it:

KCRQ OCN V23 SLI KTOA SLI V23 LAX V299 VTU VTU282R KWANG KSBA GVO V27 MQO V113 PRB V25 SNS KMRY SJC KPAO V334 SUNOL KLVK ALTAM V334 SAC SWR KTRK TRUCK FMG KRNO

So here are some screenshots I took. If anyone is interested in the replay file please let me know. A nice timelapse can be made and the crash isn’t a problem. A smooth transition between the two files can easily be made (during the touch and go and takeoff before KRNO)

22 Likes

Nice! I was considering doing this - but didn’t have the time :(

1 Like

You gotta take those name tags out of the first two pictures.

Let’s both just settle! :) Great pics 😀

2 Likes

In the middle of the day
The mini-mods come out to play
They focus on just one task
To find the small mistakes and BASH!
There is no point in acting tough
It’s not your job, so that’s enough
These great photos are here to stay
So leave it and be on your way

Lovely photos! The C172 is a great bird

14 Likes

You know what you’re talking about😜. I nearly cut the engine several times because of reducing the mixture too much😬. You could hear it go blurblur before I slowly increased it again

1 Like

Yup. I aim for about 65% during cruise. You want to get a lower fuel flow but your RPM’s should not decrease. Richen the mixture for takeoff and landing as you don’t want the engine cutting. It just takes some practice :)

3 Likes