C-5 Galaxy

The Lockheed C-5 Galaxy is a large military transport aircraft originally designed and built by Lockheed, and now maintained and upgraded by its successor, Lockheed Martin. It provides the United States Air Force (USAF) with a heavy intercontinental-range strategic airlift capability, one that can carry outsize and oversize loads, including all air-certifiable cargo. The Galaxy has many similarities to its smaller Lockheed C-141 Starlifter predecessor, and the later Boeing C-17 Globemaster III. The C-5 is among the largest military aircraft in the world (Wikipedia).

I think that the C-5 galaxy would be a great addition to the military line of of aircraft in the game. It would also give us another large aircraft to play with, and could utilize some of the features added for the C-130, for example opening doors etc.

15 Likes

One problem. It looks almost exactly like the C17. Look nice tho

2 Likes

A longer fuselage though.

1 Like

That’s true, but you could say that for many of the aircraft already in the game, take the 737s, A320s and Embraers for example.

4 Likes

Sorry, but this is a duplicate.

Please search before creating topics, to avoid duplicates. :)

3 Likes

That topic is 11 months old…

2 Likes

Well, it’s still there, and all it takes is one comment to bump it back up. ;)

1 Like

But still opened ;-)

But probably Mods will close the old one and keep this one or in the other side ;-)

1 Like

Not really, I mean, they have distinguishing features. Embraer has point-type heads. A320’s have a dull-type and 737’s are close to the ground

2 Likes

Sorry, normally when I post it gives me topics that have already been posted, and I did search ‘c5 galaxy’ to make sure

2 Likes

No, I don’t mean that, I mean the 737, A320, Embraer families, sorry if I confused you. The A321, A320, A319 and A318 all look pretty much the same, except for fuselage length and winglets

1 Like

My apologies, lol yea you’re right :)

1 Like

No worries! As @Flying-Switzerland said, they may just keep this one open instead anyways.

2 Likes

Mods are currently sleeping 😌 tomorrow they’ll take care of this topic now time to sleep 😴

Most of the mods are American though it’s about 7:00pm

1 Like

Yeah but they have to sleep early because moderating this forum require a lot of work and they’re so tired… And Christmas is coming soon ;-)

Anyway we’re a bit off-topic right now ;-)

1 Like

It was bumped recently, though. :)

It’s still a valid feature .

1 Like

Tbh: @Cas_ual has been a lot more descriptive with his request and a lot better than the older one.

Hey it’s 00:04 in the U.K. I’m still up!

1 Like