C-130 Flight of Two spotted at Manchester, NH

I’m working, and all of a sudden I see one C-130 coming in to do a Touch and Go into Manchester and then I see a Second C-130 come in and follow the first C-130. I’ve never seen a “Flight of Two” in real life and this is awesome!
Two C-130’s spotted doing T&G’s at the Airport
I hope to see it again when I get home. If not, it was such an epic sight to see!

10 Likes

I wouldn’t expect them doing Touch and Goes at Manchester… Hmmm!

That’s so cool

3 Likes

Wow, a lot of interesting things happening in Manchester. I’ve never seen a flight of 2 before in my life!

2 Likes

Yup! Shame I can’t bring my Camera to work, then I would’ve taken High Quality pictures! It really was a sight to see!

3 Likes

Did they come from Pease? Do you know? I’m not sure if they base C-130s there.

1 Like

I’m not sure to be honest… that’s a good question. I think they might’ve come from PSM

Just had a C-130 flight of two fly by my house… quite a sight to see. Nice picture! :)

2 Likes

This happend at my Local Airport KAVP. C130 Followed Bu a BlackHawk.

1 Like

Do you live in Manchester, NH?

Nope - western Mass… these C-130s were based out of KCEF.

1 Like

I’m lucky to have the C-130 as a regular sight where I live.

@Ryan_Vidad here is the answer

2 Likes

One time I was surfing at a beach in a valley and saw a similar sight, two C-130s coming around from one side of the valley wall at around 1000ft. Probably one of the more nifty things I’ve seen involving aviation

Probably worth putting the international or state code in your subject so I don’t get too excited when I think it’s in the UK haha

1 Like

We used to have this pretty frequently at KPIT, but then they took away the 911th air lift wings C130s and replaced them with C17s… So far I have not seen any C17s doing touch and goes, but they can do them without going over my house so IDK

Speaking of “Flight of __”… Today there were 4 Police Helicopters in a Missing Man Formation that flew from KISP and went over my house… Trying to figure out why and I wish that I could have snapped a photo

1 Like

Same here, got a little confused…

1 Like

I saw a similar flight of two while getting groceries they were flying low also, I think they were going to hanscom air force base.

Happens more often then you guys think. Lol. We are constantly doing form flights.

I know this is old but I saw a triple formation of a 2 Huey Cobras and a Black Hawk going to the Dayton Vectren Air Show.