Bye bye cockpit for long time!

Hello everyone,

Today was a special day for me. The flight presented today is my last flight before another break on IF. It may seem frustrating but that’s how life is. I have a dream and i want to become a NASA space Engineer .So I would like to share this little flight with my favorite company.

Liftoff on sunny Killeen:

Beautiful TX:

Approaching DFW:

Landing:

Double AA:

And yes, thanks for reading. Now I’m going to concentrate on my studies because I’ve been having trouble concentrating lately and I’m becoming lazy. I must and will stop this. In the meantime I wish you the best, you will see me make landings a few times to keep my rank.

Mike,

Futur NASA Space Engineer

43 Likes

We all have hobbies, and I’m sure you love yours. But life and career come first.

Being a space engineer for NASA sounds awesome - especially in the current time of preparing for missions to the Moon and Mars.

Good luck with your studies!

8 Likes

Life comes first, and I’m glad you understand that. Best of luck with your studies, we’ll miss you here! Don’t go for too long :) Nice pics.

4 Likes

Thank you, yes it’s a dream job

3 Likes

Thanks, i will study hard promise

3 Likes

Bye bye @Captain_Lufty ! I wish you all the best and I hope that when you come back you would have accomplished your dream ! Work hard and never give up !

3 Likes

Thank you @IFlyer , appreciate the kind words and yes i willl accomplish my dream

3 Likes

Nice photos! Have fun and success on your nice career at NASA!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the motivation, dear @Lufthansa1

2 Likes

Thank you for all the support and likes

2 Likes

Sad to see you leave, best of luck for your future aspirations, you’ll soar through the skies knowing your determination to reach your goals🤙✈️

3 Likes

The world is your oyster. We all have that big dream. Which can become real. Work, and study hard. You’ll make it. All the best 👍

3 Likes

Thank you that mean a lot to me!

2 Likes

Always sad yes, very appreciate your words mate!

2 Likes

teach me some when you get back, I’d love to go down the sae career path.

3 Likes

Roger, will do that, i’m only 16 now but i will teach you

2 Likes

Your confidence is inspiring, Go accomplish that dream, see you soon! 🤝✌️

3 Likes

Thank you man, appreciate these words 💪

2 Likes

Goodbye @Captain_Lufty wish you the best for the future. NASA engineer sounds really cool as a job!

4 Likes

Goodbye @George829 , appreciate your reply man!

2 Likes