Buying Gemini jets

I’ve been collecting Daron aircraft. Before peeps blow up at me ;) I know they aren’t to scale and have limited liveries and aircraft. I’m broke, flat broke. Lol so is there any cheaper way to buy Gemini jets then spending upwards of $130 per jet? Just curious if there is an easier place to shop or time during the year they are cheap. Any tips would be appreciated.

1 Like

If you get the 1:400 scale ones

1 Like

$130 Gemini? Even the 1:200 aren’t that expensive…they’re worth the price, believe me.

4 Likes

Oh I believe you they are worth the price I just don’t have the money to “waste” on them.
And I was browsing amazon and some were $136 lol

1 Like

Take a look at the flyingmule. They get good deals on the 1:400 scales. Can get a 777 around 40 bucks.

1 Like

Don’t buy any Gemini for $136…that’s economic suicide. 😂

1 Like

😂 exactly that’s why I was confused and wanted to see if there was a cheaper way 😂😂

Roger that. Curious, are they to scale?

Try Aviaton megastore.com

Niro is correct, the mule is a nice place, I also recommend taking a look at airlinemuseum.com

To scale of what…?

Real world…so not Daron scale because I think they threw out the scales when they made them lol

Oh, well as long as you get all your models at the same scale (The fairest priced one is 1:400), then you should be fine

If 1-400 is best priced I’ll look at those. Thanks for your help guys. Closing this thread. I’ll look up all the info. You’ve been amazing.

4 Likes

Models of smaller aircraft can be $30-$40, larger ones about $60-$70, on their website anyway.

1 Like

Ebay dude there the cheapest
ie alaska 737-800s is 25$

1 Like

well for the 1:400 one lol

Me myself prefer JC Wings : )

1 Like

I’m looking on eBay as the cheapest yeah haha and the 1:400 aircraft seem to be the best.

1 Like