Buttons with Bugs

Hello everybody, my phone is an LG Optimus L5 II (lg e455f) Android 4.1.2, and since I updated the simulator, the buttons are so, please help me, since I restarted my phone a lot of times to see if it solved the problem, but not resolved, please help me.image

The LG Optimus L5 might not be powerful enough to run a software like Infinite Flight…

but before coming’re updating everything was normal, but is now well with these problems on the button.

P.S. Infinite Flight always rolled flat on my phone in the following configuration Terrain Airplane-Low-Medium-Low Water Anti-Aliasing-ON @Laurens

@Italo_Loiola does it always happens at all time or does the buttons start disappearing after a while?

1 Like

when I enter the IF, the letters are normal with no bug the home screen, but when I play on the screen when asked to calibrate, is the same as the picture that I sent there @philippe

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

But if takes up around 900 mb storage. Your off topic

Meu Deus, só porque meu celular é de 2012 e só porque a Apple é melhor que Android vocês estão tirando onda da minha cara? Eu estou relatando um bug que ocorreu com o jogo no meu dispositivo, e eu estou perguntando como eu posso resolve-lo com os Desenvolvedores e com as pessoas honestas não com pessoas rudes e sagazes.
@philippe @Rotate @Laurens @Logan_Whisman

My God, just because my phone is 2012 and only because Apple is better than Android are you mocking my face? I’m reporting a bug that occurred with the game on my device, and I’m wondering how I can solve it with the Developers and honest people not rude and shrewd people.

@Italo_Loiola unfortunately we can only provide support in English at this point.

Again! What language is that i will try to translate it to see what your saying in english

Guys this is not a fighting forum between IOS & ANDROID.all trying to be with the Bug not being off topic 😑