Buttons are too small in AMIDuos in my Surface Pro 3

Hello Infinite Flight,
I am Leo. I am a beginner of Infinite Flight.
I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with Android Emulator AMIDuos to play Infinite Flight.
Surface Pro 3 has a screen of 2160*1440, 150% DPI (I need 150% because Windows will be too small if it is in 100%, and I always use my Pro 3 as a tablet), and it runs Windows 10 Pro.
As you can know from the title, the buttons are way too small for fingers to touch, just like this.

Before the March update, the buttons are big enough and there is nothing wrong with Infinite Flight on AMIDuos.
I do not have a Android or iOS tablet because I am a Microsoft fan, and I really want to play Infinite Flight.
Please let any engineers to work on this and make the buttons normal.
Thanks.
Leo Liang
3/26/2016

1 Like

Sorry, but the buttons were made small after the update. Recommend you to play on a small screen to have big buttons. The bigger your device, the smaller the buttons get.

but it is so small though. I am a student and only has this Surface Pro 3.

Well, sorry to say, but I just don’t know. All I know is that Windows is not supported.

1 Like

Change your screen resolution

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

but the old version worked perfectly.

Do you mean before multiplayer was added?

can anyone contact the engineer?

no before the March update

Well, I don’t know. I never used a Windows device.

Thanks. And also it is going to be the best if Infinite Flight is on Windows Store as a Universal Windows App. I am a UWP developer but is a beginner.

I remember at first Infintie Fight is only avalible on WP7 platform but then WP7 verson don’t update and only ios and android updates

but now Windows 10 UWP is pretty easy to do. And if Infinite Flight team develops UWP, it will work on desktops, phones, and tablets.

it unifies all Microsoft products

UWP can either be programed via:

1. C# and XAML (Microsoft recommended)
  2. C++ and XAML (I used C++ to program UWP before but I realizes it is too complicated so I transferred to C# and XAML)
  3. VB and XAML
  4. HTML and JavaScript
    UWP can only be programmed via Visual Studio 2015. I use the community version that is free because I am a individual developer. For big companies they should buy Enterprise or Professional version