button problems

I’m having trouble with buttons… Android

Please describe your issue more. Device? OS?

Thank you for contacting support! So that we may better assist you, please provide more information by answering all of the questions below:

• Can you please provide some more details surrounding the issue you have mentioned?
  • Which device and operating system are you using?
  • If you have received any error message, please provide the exact details of the error.
  • Where did you originally download Infinite Flight from?
  • Is your device modified in any way?

I appreciate the information so I can more accurately solve your issue.

1 Like

Also, what buttons are you referring to?

1 Like

several my Android friends are having problems with the buttons, alt, brakes, all of them…my is moto g5 motorola

What do you mean with ”problems”? You have to describe the issue better for us to understand it and be able to help.

when I squeeze, they do not work. their sensitivity is weak

before the buttons was more sensitive

This happens to me. I don’t tap anymore. I full on smack my thumbs onto the buttons. It works

1 Like

Think you maybe need to be more aware of what button you want, sometimes you may misclick, or do something too fast that the device may not pick it up.

Since the Global I am seeing this as well on Android. I wonder if they turned down the button sensitivity?

For example on the main menu I have to click the “fly online” button a few times. Again, I’m not sure if this is an issue or they are trying to make all buttons less sensitive.

I’m having the same issue where on the menu screen I have to tap like the fly now or select aircraft, or start airport I have to tap several times before the button works. I have a Samsung galaxy J1 5.1.1. I’m so having button issues with the buttons to control because it seems that the buttons are really slow to touch

I have this too, on some buttons, like the settings button while in flight. I have to tap it like 10 times for it to click. iPhone 6s

Why so aggressive? They have feeling ya know.

4 Likes