ButterAllDay's Scenery Editing Thread

Hello, and welcome to my Scenery Editing Thread! In this topic, you will be able to track all of the airports that I work on in Scenery Editing, that are ready for release or a work in progress.

Airport Name Country ICAO Status Notes
Charleston Executive United States KJZI Ready For Release None
Delaware Municipal United States KDLZ Ready For Release None
Clarence A Bain Bahamas MYAB Ready For Release None
Deep Water Cay Bahamas MYGD Ready For Release None
Sampson Cay Airport Bahamas MYXH Ready For Release None
New Bight Airport Bahamas MYCB Ready For Release None
The Ohio State University Airport United States KOSU Ready For Release None
Rochester International United States KRST Ready For Release Collaborated with @Asneed8706
Youngstown Elser Metro Airport United States 4G4 Ready For Release None
Columbus-John Glenn International United States KCMH 2D Rework Finished, 3D Work In Progress Working with @IF787 and @Ramzi_Khairan
Greenville Spartanburg International United States KGSP 2D Rework In Progress None
Waterloo Airport Canada CYKF 2D Rework In Progress Working with @skye

Note: Airports marked as “Ready For Release” does not guarantee that it’ll be included in the next update.

30 Likes

Excited to see your airports in the game!

1 Like

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Update

KDLZ (Delaware Municipal) has gone through Official Review and is now ready for release! It will be included in a future app version.

4 Likes

Can’t wait!

2 Likes

happy @AviationChampion sounds

1 Like

Lol, yay my home airport!!

2 Likes

Oh no. 💀 I’m canceling the rework.

13 Likes

Updates

I decided to do a very small airport for fun, Clarence A Bain (MYAB) is now ready for release!

Rochester International (KRST) is now complete, and is in the official review stage to correct any mistakes.

Ohio State University - Don Scott Field (KOSU), has been started. The 2D rework is making some pretty good progress, I’ve made all pavements and taxiways accurate to real life. You probably notice there aren’t many spawn points, and that isn’t accurate to real life. So I am currently in the process of adding more spawn points to make it like real life. This 2D rework is lots of work, but was much needed!

2 Likes

Intresting, love the fact that the Bahamas is goona upgrade…

1 Like

Updates

I decided to do another small one in the Bahamas, they’re honestly quite fun! Deep Water Cay (MYGD) is now ready for release, and will be included in a future app version!

In other updates, KOSU’s 2D rework is around 80% done, and I will be starting the 3D very soon!

2 Likes

Updates

Yet another Bahamas airport has been made! Sampson Cay Airport (MYXH) is now ready for release, and will be included in a future app version!

Ohio State University - Don Scott Field (KOSU) is making very good progress! The airport is around 90% done. Just a couple more things to add, and then it’ll be off for a Peer Review and Official Review!

Columbus John Glenn International’s 2D is almost done! We are also about to start the 3D work. Progress is moving slowly but steadily, but we are starting to move faster!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to fly to John Glenn! The nostalgia of flying in every summer and winter, with exceptions for some spring trips.

Guess what, it’s time for some more updates! I’ve been ramping up my activity in Scenery Editing recently, and it’s quite enjoyable!

The Ohio State University Airport (KOSU) has gone through Official Review, and is now ready for release! It will be included in a future app version.

Yet another airport in the Bahamas! New Bight Airport (MYCB) has gone through Official Review, and is now ready for release! It will be included in a future app version.

I am now starting Greenville Spartanburg International (KGSP), a much-needed airport in my opinion!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for KGSP! Keep up the good work. I’m in awe of you airport editors and the hard work you all put in.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I look forward to bringing it to the sim for you!

Updates

Time for another round of updates!

Columbus-John Glenn (KCMH)'s 2D rework is complete! We are now working on 3D. Ramzi is working on Terminal A, while I am working on Terminal B, which is still in the very early stages. For now, I will not share a WIP shot of Terminal B, as I’ve only done the shaping of the terminal so there’s nothing to really look at.

I decided to do my local GA airport, which is Youngstown Elser Metro Airport. I just completed it tonight and I sent it to Official Review!

@skye and I have started to work on Waterloo Airport (CYKF). I’ve always wanted to work on a Canadian airport, so it’ll be fun!

Greenville Spartanburg (KGSP)'s 2D rework is nearing completion.

I hope you all enjoy these updates, and be on the lookout for a KCMH WIP shot soon on the Project Midwest thread!

4 Likes

Happy to be collaborating with you for the first time, mate! Looking forward to getting it done.

It’s time for another update!

I’m really excited to let you all know that Rochester International (KRST) has gone through Official Review and is ready for release! It will be included in a future app version. I think it will be included in the next update, but I’m not 100% sure. KRST will be coming to your device for you to enjoy soon, with some fun regional routes within the Midwest to places such as ORD and MSP!

6 Likes

Awesome! Excited to see that!