Butter575’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED]

Hi everyone! Here is my ATC tracking thread because I am considering taking the IFATC test in the near future and a few of my friends were telling me to create an ATC thread! If you would like to be tagged feel free to reply below or dm me! I will take any type of feedback

First Session:
Server: Training
ICAO: KPSP
Frequency: Ground & Tower
Runways: 31L/31R for arrivals & departures

Hope you can join me!

9 Likes

Hey, unfortunately I can’t make the one right now. Feel free to tag me next time tho ;)

Alright sounds good!

Sorry if I saw this sooner I would have gone there but I am now in route to Boise

Next Session
Server: Training
ICAO: KBOI
Frequency: Ground & Tower
Runways: 10L/10R for arrivals & departures

Focusing on General Aviation/Military

@United403 @Mxrzy @Avaitor1

1 Like

Landing in 14 as an Spirit a320

Roger that

10L/10R are in use

You still open?

Yes I am on right now

I’m 8 minutes out

I’m flying in from SLC

Feedback 8R-AFA

• You cleared me to land when I was remaining in the pattern, should have cleared me for the option since I’m doing touch and goes.

• Sequence everyone who is in the pattern, that way they’ll know who they’re following and they can keep their respective separation.

• Extending F-LIER downwind was unnecessary, there wasn’t any conflict, every pilot is in charge of keeping their separation, don’t worry. Just sequence and clear everyone with their respective numbers.

-No exit runway, try to send the exit runway command on time.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! Much appreciated

That is very appreciated for both of us

Just took off from SLC ETA:57

I just landed I’m going to respawn and probably do some pattern work

Feedback F-LIER:

-First Lap:

• As Rafael said my extend downwind was not necessary. A sequence does just fine for the job (which I did not receive)

• Did not get a clearance even after calling final which resulted in a go-around

-Second Lap:

• It is always better to give someone the traffic direction of the runway they are on. In my case, I was on 10R so right traffic would’ve been better than the left traffic command I received. It wasn’t wrong, but just something to consider as there was plenty of room for me to make a right traffic pattern.

• No clearance again after calling final, resulting in another go-around

Thank you!

1 Like

@Butter575 ETA is about 23 minutes

Mention me when u open again hope i can help you ;)

1 Like