Butter in a350

I made the butteryist landing so far
Solo, egll-egll, a359 (generic)

14 Likes

🤩🤩🧈🧈🧈 very good landing

Good landing but very LATE

3 Likes

Yes, thanks for the feedback! Im note very good with landings

It’s on solo, he can do stunt into the terminal if he want. I think the landing is good but yes it’s late

1 Like

Do not flex on us

1 Like

Yes, it was very late!

Ok sorry, i wont!

1 Like

You buttered the touchdown and promptly smashed the nose gear…what was that for

1 Like

Im learning ok! Im sorry!

Me too. I always flare too much and my plane starts rising again. Other times the landing is hard. That’s a better landing than I could do.

On a separate note, have you ever heard of the YouTuber swiss001? He has a hashtag on YouTube called #swiss001 landing, where he has people upload their videos of them landing and he reviews them in a video. You should post that video with that landing hashtag so he will see it and possibly end up in one of his videos.

I think i might do that! I love Swiss001!

1 Like

That was on a server, i can see the player dots in the back!

But @Hector_Wilson, Maybe don’t bounce on the nose gear, but none the less a beautiful landing!

1 Like

I hope to see it in a future video of his. I subscribed to you so I will give it a thumbs up to boost the thumbs up count for when it is in his video

1 Like

On a similar note, when you export a saved replay, it exports as a .replay file. Does anybody know of any apps available on the Google Play Store that can play a video like that?

1 Like

Those were probably airport markers!

where? I have seen the video a lot of times but I don’t see any other aircraft

I did an apple screen record!

Oh it is i never knew you could do that.

istockphoto-153696622-612x612

Jk, excellent landing! Certainly a bit late but one of the smoothest landings I’ve ever seen!