Butter/Grease? Or Ryanair?

hola

1) Background to the photos

Ok so hi I tried doing a smooth landing while I was in cockpit mode and I didn’t even realize I landed for a min I thought it was smooth tell me what you think

2) Detailed Flight Information including servers, time, route

Solo
2 seconds ago
CYYZ Approach

3) Video

So, was it:

• Ryanair
  • Grease
  • Butter
  • Smooth (Anti-Controversial)

0 voters

7 Likes

Neither. It’s

GREASE.

8 Likes

Nice one!!

1 Like

I was waiting for this… 🤦‍♀️

3 Likes

I clicked Ryanair instead of Butter because I don’t even now what Butter is.

I only know what GREASE is!

4 Likes

It was buttery until that nose wheel slammed into the ground. Just work on holding that wheel in the air and slowly setting it down and you’ll be a buttering master.

4 Likes

It was a good landing but I think you greased it.

2 Likes

@Luke_L @Nate_Schneller @DutchPilot1 Please don’t spread personal opinions. Everyone has their own opinions, and you shouldn’t force them to change it by saying your personal opinion is “better” or “correct”.

Anyways, since it was a big issue to people, I remade the poll.

3 Likes

Lmao even the system thinks it’s grease look at the poll Grease has 34 while the rest of us have 33.

3 Likes

That over flare though

3 Likes

The touchdown itself wasn’t bad, but you were not stabilized on final, and you flared way to much.

Overall, a 6.5/10

Nice video!

3 Likes

Not the worst i’ve done though.

flashback to landing tail first trying to flare and acting like a bomb landing nose first into the ground

@Altaria55 @AlphaSeven

2 Likes

I’ll give that 7/10

The final approach was good unfortunately you flared just a little too much and you floated a tiny bit for it sort of settled smoothly on to the ground.

Try and make the flare a little smoother.

2 Likes

Man that landing was so smooth!
I rated it a Ryanair landing… Thats how good it was

3 Likes

SYRUPY Good lord what is wrong with me?

3 Likes

Nice landing @anon41771314. Can I copie your idea?

2 Likes

This landing was butter and everyone knows it.

2 Likes

Of course you may.

2 Likes

Not bad indeed. Looked a bit unstable on final and I can’t really tell when your flare started since you pulled up the nose once on short final and then again just before TD. The TD itself was good I’d say, although you were floating a but many landings which I observe have this around 2 second float before TD. Nosewheel TD could have been a bit more gently and sooner after the TD of the main gear. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Nice landing! Your approach was very good, but it looked like you might have brought the nose gear down a bit hard.

butter butter butter butter butter butter butter

🙃

1 Like