Busy Winter Day | Spotting @KEGE 12/21/19

Hey folks!
For my first spotting topic of 2020, I present my best shots from my session at KEGE. Back in mid December, United, American and Delta Airlines began their winter service flights to Eagle County. With the sudden surge of flights especially with a high increase in private jets, I blocked out my Saturday to go and get some pics! Thanks to a couple of other local spotters, I was also able to try out two new spotting locations that never seem to disappoint! You can DM me if you are interested to know more about these spots. Anyways, here are the photos:

United Airlines Boeing 737-700 (N23721)

Pilatus PC-12 (N12AR)

American Airlines Boeing 757-200 (N197AN)

American Airlines Airbus A319 (N9006)

Delta Airlines Boeing 757-200 (N552NW)

United Airlines Boeing 737-700 (N33714)

United Airlines Embraer E175 (N135SY)

Eagle County Regional Airport

Thank you for taking the time to view my photos! Which one is your favorite?

• Photo 1
  • Photo 2
  • Photo 3
  • Photo 4
  • Photo 5
  • Photo 6
  • Photo 7
  • Photo 8
  • Photo 9
  • Photo 10

0 voters

Also, be sure to check out my Instagram where you can see more photos like these!

Once again, thank you and have a nice day!

34 Likes

Absolutely love the first shot. It’s simply brilliant! Keep it up, and im gonna have to become a full time plane spotter

1 Like

Awesome pictures!

I didn’t vote because I can only choose one option. I like the first, third to last, and last one the best :)

1 Like

Yeah I guess I made it really difficult! Lol. Thanks for the positive comment!

1 Like

Amazing pictures! Well done!

1 Like

Amazing pics especially the first one! 🤩

1 Like

The United B737 and American B752 shots are fantastic, the background is so nice!

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

That is simply amazing. You very rarely see photos with a mountain background in it. Definitely one of my favorite photos on the IFC. I also really like the last one with all the planes at the terminal and the mountains in the background

1 Like

@N2628P @Joseph_Krol @TheFlyingGuy1 @Armani_B @HiFlyer Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

No corporate jets :(

Pity cause if it was today, you would’ve gotten us blast out :)

2 Likes

Amaxing photos. Love the banking 737

2 Likes

Oh were you at Eagle today? Also, I have several cooperate jet photos I just decided not to post them. If you want to view some, you can PM me!

2 Likes

Sure was. PM coming

2 Likes

Thank you so much @BadPlane

1 Like

These are some crazy awesome shots!

1 Like

Great photos! Especially the first one.

I had no idea there were commercial flights with 757s out of Eagle. What route do they operate?

1 Like

Well, all three major US airlines operate 757s out of Eagle. American Airlines operates a 757 with its flights to Dallas, Miami, Philadelphia, and New York (JFK). United uses them from Newark and Delta uses them to Atlanta. I think it is super cool to have 757s up here in the mountains!

1 Like

Was one of those UA 737s going to IAH? If so I’m pretty sure it was the flight my friend was on.

1 Like

Yes, there were actually to flights to IAH that day. The first was around 1 PM and the second around 4 PM.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.