Busy traffic at TNCM

TNCM was so packed that a lot of aircrafts had to hold over TFFG and TFFJ for hours until given clearance for visual approach.

Expert server | TNCM

52 Likes

Nice shot, I really love all of the action!

1 Like

My need for realism is really making me hate this picture but its cool none the less!

3 Likes

Same. But, I love the traffic at TNCM. Extra traffic = More Challenges. And I love challenges.

1 Like

Well done with the photo! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Pilot_Felix

Hahah yeah i feel you. It kinda brings back old TNCM memories

1 Like

Thanks! And well said i love challenges as well @Planeviation

1 Like

Don’t forget San Clemente! That airport was insanely busy back in the early days of IF.

1 Like

Oh god… I really dislike seeing pictures of unrealistic-ness 😩

Love it though 😏

2 Likes

Yeah, I hate TNCM rn in IF. You’d NEVER have like 60 arrivals irl.

1 Like

Is that an Etihad A340!!

1 Like

Those were my first thoughts. You should have seen the radar 😂

1 Like

Sure is hahah

The colours in your pics never disappoint 🤤

1 Like

Your comments mean a lot 🤤

1 Like

What da etihad doin

1 Like

So you want 2 arrivals in an hour, so that we(as controllers) sit there for an hour watching the plane slowly approach us and then just clear them(beacuse there is no other traffic right?)? I get that sometimes the traffic go way above what would actually be IRL but its fun and very interesting to work around that rather than just sit there and send 2 commands, i still wish we had ATC schedule, because the system which we now have is very inefficient.

1 Like

Awesome shot @flying_infinitely, looks unrealistic but it’s still awesome! 😍

My opinion is on the contrary, with the current system, underrated airports located in IF can feel that they are controlled by IFATC. After all, if you choose a region that has a lot of traffic demand you can control a lot of traffic there. Once again it’s just my opinion about our IFATC system, have a great day Divyansh! 😆

The ATC was working very hard indeed managing all that traffic in one tiny air space.