Busy on Advanced in London πŸ‘πŸ»

Had a great few flights on the London region this afternoon, and I must say well done to @Henrik_E, who did a brilliant job of controlling the approach into Birmingham - as you can see below!

6 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

By the way, sorry I cleared you for the ILS at 7000 feet - I’m sure you realized I pressed the wrong button :)

2 Likes

Wow! Well done @Henrik_E :o

2 Likes

@Henrik_E

He did a freaking amazing job!!! Best Approach controller I ever had without a doubt!

3 Likes

Ahaha yeah, I did realise :) no problem

1 Like

Did i sneak into an event unknown? Good approach work @Henrik_E

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

amazing!@Henrik_E

1 Like

I was ATCing at EGLC for a bit yesterday, and what’s even more amazing is that when I logged in @Henrik_E was not only controlling Birmingham approach, but ground and tower as well ! Imagine trying to do all three frequencies with the amount of traffic above, seriously impressive !

Nope! @Henrik_B had tower and ground, while I was on approach! Funny how such a two people with such an uncommon name in the same virtual community were controlling the same airport ;)

1 Like

My apologies, I wasn’t even aware that there are two Henriks on here. A coincidence indeed (but still, good job !)

1 Like

Thank you!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I was Speedbird 195 Heavy. You were really great @Simon_H!

1 Like

Thanks Alex, much obliged ! Hope to see you again soon.

Simon.

I will fly into your airports when I can. Great service! When Taxiing and, this is what I like about the Advanced Server, You know what Back Taxi Means!

Thank You

Well it is a pre requisite of the β€œjob” ! I try not to ATC at airports with a back taxi unless they’re the only decent ones left, as I mentioned earlier they’re a real pain for all concerned, but good for a challenge !
Am at Heathrow at the moment, definitely no back taxis required here !

The world’s a small place. :)

Was with You at Heathrow aswell. Sorry for any weird turns or maneuvers, my device was lagging.