Busy morning at JFK

Busy morning at JFK

KJFK-EGLL
infiniteflight livery a350
FL380
m0.86

52 Likes

Oh, hey that’s me landing, I was the SQ A380! Saw you holding short as I came in!

Great shot, plenty of action today at JFK!

10 Likes

Now that’s what I call, an amazing photo. That angle and the timing, great job!

4 Likes

FINALLY! Something that AMAZE me!

1 Like

The best picture so far this year! Well done. Here is a special medal for the action and the angle in this picture, just AMAZING. 🏅

3 Likes

When there are three BA planes at a non British airport

2 Likes

Not tryin to hate though great pic

1 Like

Welcome to JFK

(This is an old pic, but it’s still the same today. You’ll see 3-4 BA 747s on the ground at JFK in real life all the time)

4 Likes

Wait what. Where do they all go? Like do they continue on after landing in London? Or do they just have a ton of roundtrip?! I never knew that!

They all go to London. Come from London, back to London. All the 747s go to Heathrow (British does have 1 flight a day to Gatwick on a 777, currently on a leased A330 and the flight on the A318 to London City). JFK-LHR is a packed route, that’s why they have so many planes at JFK at a time

1 Like

That’s so crazy I had no idea. It’s not very typical to see more than one international plane in a gate. Definitely much busier than I thought. Over here in Chicago we get a 747 and an a380 a day, both at opposite ends of the day, so I never ever would’ve guessed. Thanks! Super cool!

2 Likes