Busy Irish Hub

Today, I went to Dublin from CDG, but thought there would be too many 757… so I brought back my old favorite.
Approach ATC (@United2 ?)was tremendous and slotted me smoothly within a long line of planes coming from the North with extreme skill! I litteraly lost 0 second!
The wind was bad, but the landing alright, on the firm side.
There were soooo many planes around, great fun!

Today on expert, A319, light edit.

I hope you will enjoy the shot! Happy flying all.

17 Likes

That’s a really cool picture! Always a fan of the Airbus, especially the A320family, and it’s fantastic to see a busy airport with som many cool planes! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

My pleasure I must say, it is like coming home, after a few 757 flights.
The hub was so busy I spent 20 minutes to reach the gate. Great ATC on tower as well!

1 Like

Nice photos I approached this airport today!

But crosswinds were extreme at the time so I’ve seen planes off the runway after landing

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words! Diffently a fun session. Glad you made it to the ground!

1 Like

Yes, pretty strong and turbulent crosswind! Used APPR down to 400ft instead of 1000ft to better focus on speed. Was well inspired!

A big thank you! I thought I would have had to follow a loooooong line to get there!

1 Like

Loved this pic! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

It really is, always feels the same for me when coming back to the A320family in IF!

That’s always great!

1 Like

Thank you, have a nice day!

1 Like

It always is, yet sometimes even greater!

1 Like