Busy Day In Fort Lauderdale!

Spotting At Fort Lauderdale

Yesterday, I went to the Fort Lauderdale Airport to take some videos of aircraft. I hope you enjoyed this compilation of all the aircraft. All the registration, flight numbers, and aircraft are in there. Please let me know how the video is down below, and of course leave me some positive and some constructive feedback. Thanks, and enjoy!

How was the video?

0 voters

15 Likes

Wow really amazing job dude! The fence was kinda annoying but besides that, it was perfect. Also it maybe could have been zoomed in a little more. Where did you spot?

1 Like

I was at the spotting location on 10L. They have a loudspeaker blasting air traffic control commands that Fort Lauderdale Airport provides. If you want the exact location, here ya go (ur not getting rock rolled)
https://g.co/kgs/wxoLMN

1 Like

Oh well you should go to 10R Greenbelt because it is a lot nicer and you can spot over the fence. Also you are a lot closer to the planes.

1 Like

Great video, loved the Silver ATRs!

2 Likes

I would agree with @AviatorNikola in regards to zooming in. Otherwise great aircraft. Great video as always Zac!

2 Likes

I zoomed in as much as possible

1 Like

We tried to drive over to 10 R, but we couldn’t find the spot to spot. Plus, 10 left has a lot more traffic on the specific day

Who can hate a pink plane?

1 Like

Ah. Well at least you tried your best. Looking forward to future spotting videos!

1 Like

Especially when it has a flamingo! 🦩

1 Like

Who doesn’t like flamingos? I guess Floridians to get sick of them at a point. According to Mr. Beast, there are more fake flamingos in the world than real ones. Just read his Twitter banner. It’s pure entertainment.

1 Like

I’ll have to give it a look. Alls I know is Flamingos on airplanes will never get old for me lol

1 Like

How could flamingos get old? Silver is an airline I want to try one day. The problem is, their business strategies gonna be really which is a test in the next few months, as for the short flights that they do, people are gonna want to fly them anymore, people are gonna want to drive. I think that they’re going to have Tough roads ahead. Although, I do want to try them one day, but most the places where they go I would drive to

1 Like

Apple should add more zoom with better quality

1 Like

What kind of phone were you using because on my 11 if you try to zoom even a little, it turns super blurry.

Yeah, I have the 11

I see a bunch of A320s series aircraft taking off and landing

1 Like

Yes, there was one airline that we only saw A321s with them. Which was it? Cookies to the person that gets it right!

Great video! I just can’t get my eyes off of that 727 in the background. 😂

Well done!

1 Like